Yes, today's offerings are leftovers -bits of writing that will spoil if I don't use them.
1) Aileen's Axiom: incorrect information travels 10 times faster than correct information.
2) question you probably won't get in a job interview - What is your astrological sign and how will it affect your work?
3) list of people and groups of people a certain male presidential candidate hasn't ridiculed, mocked, scorned or belittled -
This space intentionally left blank
4) "Giggle it" - what I recently heard someone I know (and am married to) say instead of "Google it." I quite like this.
5) The stingrays at SeaWorld look like giant, flattened swimming rats. This does not appeal to me.
Wow, writing is exhausting. I better pace myself and take a nap.