Thursday, March 3, 2016

Pout Party

No, I don't mean pot party. I've been feeling snarky and snarly lately. Surely it has nothing to do with the fifty shades of gray otherwise known as our winter. Can't be connected with the tone and tenor of state and national politics - no snarkiness there.
Perhaps I have been trying too hard to be sweetness and light and positivity, although my husband might disagree. Maybe it's time to indulge in a pout party , first cousin of the pity party.
No, you are NOT invited to my pout party. I am so not in the mood for company. This isn't an invitation -it's a warning.
For decorations I'm going to deface those yellow smiley faces by drawing a line thru them. Oh, I could just put them upside-down. Speaking of ...remember "turn that frown upside-down?" OMG! Gag me with a dead smurf! (a little fusion of decades there.)
Enough of this writing stuff. Time to sit in a corner and suck my thumb - but not until eating my party  favors, junk food of course.

A.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment